Sunday, April 22, 2007

Make a Difference

I have attended and been involve with both the 2005 and 2006 carnivale concents and they rocked my world. The Indigenous carnivale creates a sense of unity within the community. May 26 is a time to show respect and understand of the history of our land. Its a day and night to see awesome bands, meet new people and celebrate the coming together of both indigenous and non-indigenous people. Both concerts have been incredible, I had the time of my life and knew I was being part of something that will make a difference.

As a young aboriginal person carnivale creates hope for the future and remembers the past. The time has come to reconcile. Be apart of something monumental and see the magic come alive ( I may have stolen that last quote from Walt Disney but he’s awesome)

No comments: